Karte.LXII

Food Therapy

I've been eating, eating, and eating since that day .. it was rather depressing to know about it, somehow i had high hopes for what i expected, but i guess once again my world crumbled... made me, empty.

So eventually, i guess food therapy in Ipoh is really cheap :), for just only RM10 here you can stuff yourself until you can't move, I didn't took much pictures though...

And, it began like this, if you are looking for some therapy to cheer you up besides shopping, knowingly expensive, do try food therapy but of course look for good food, it's sort of a way to pamper yourself and know that there's still good things in life worth living for, well at least for me cos i live to eat, not eat to live type of person.

Like I said, rm10, let me introduce to you all, mee goreng and mee rebus, yup each for only rm2.50 so i gobbled up this plate of mee rebus, plus few pieces of nyonya kuih(RM3->rather expensive :( ), which is superb, you can't those delicious kuih anywhere else, of course again, don't compare it with penang :)

Eventually I was really surprised when i paid, the kid said it's rm2.50 and I was like thinking there's still food below rm3 besides all the roti-rotis in mamak stall hahaha, so lets proceed.


Next would be mee goreng, again rm2.50, another plate of cholesterol XD, this one was goreng-ed to perfection, yeah so if you add up the sum rm2.50 + rm2.50 + rm3 + mah favourite coffee :) = it's only rm9 less than rm10.

So there you have it, food therapy for 1 session, another way would be swallowing biscuits, i don't mean it literally, but if the way you eat it like you're eating junks then it's really swallowing hahaha.

Eventually now would be the best time to eat biscuits because festive seasons are just around the corner, there are a variety of biscuits out there! Go grab and start stuffing! hahaha I eventually just finished 1 bottle of bee-hive(a type of biscuit) in a day.

Anyway, my food therapy sessions will be ending soon cuz i am heading back KL soon .. -sigh-

No comments: