Karte.LXI

My Inaugural Road Trip

Like I said, it's inaugural, it's not a trip which hoping to go again because it's for a medical issue which have something to do with my uncle.

So, I started from Ipoh at 5.30 in the morning, took a bus down to Taiping and from there I took over the driver seat and drove all the way down to Penang. When we(Uncle, Dai Yee, Kam Mou and me) reached Penang we went directly to Gleneagles where we spent more than half a day there. Thanks to the hospital's facilities where there's a TV equiped with Astro I watched 2 movies there :)

After things have been settled there(Glad that the doctor said my uncle was in recovering stage") ), we went for food, didn't really hunted for it, we just drove around and hoping to find a place where there are some variety of food sold, fortunately we found 1 and i've been to that place before XD how lucky. Was rather happy due to the fact at last i've managed to taste Penang's genuine Fried Koay Teow + chu cheong fun with the black paste(aka har gou) and what made me drool when i think about it was it's coffee, it's so original even Ipoh had to lost to it.

So after our late lunch, I drove all the way back to Taiping and took a bus back to Ipoh, my inaugural road trip ended around 6.30pm. Therefore basically I was on the road for almost 14 hours hahahahaha, do hope I can make a trip down to Penang again and this time be it really a trip :)

*Get well soon uncle :)

1 comment:

!S@b3L said...

hello, you sure the coffee than Ipoh? don't lie. I still think the coffee in Ipoh is da best wei. Of course don't compare to Starbucks and Coffee Beans la..