Karte.LIV


Holidays and Home,



Yeah, holidays have started not long i guess just about 3 days and yet i don't feel like it, to me it's like a routine in life already, end of semester go home, then same old things will be repetitive, felt like it's too redundant, but well maybe it's like that, which we can't deny it's just life again right?

I am rather predictable, every morning when i am awake, i'll march out to a mamak stall just located outside my house. Breakfast will be -> "boss, teh tarik, roti telur bawang" hahaha yup that's me it's rather easy to satisfy me.I won't be picky for food as long is it fills the stomach and it doesn't taste too bad until it can't be munched or swallowed Xp

After my breakfast or lunch maybe i'l sit down at the stall read a paper till my legs feels like moving i'll go home. At home i'll either do some chores or just sit at the sofa staring at the TV.

So, everytime i am back i have this thought of catching a movie alone, so i guess this time i'll really do so :) (fyi : i do this things alone, though i guess it's not anything great which i guess a lot of ppl ard who's visiting my blog do so as well? -> so do share with me how u spend time alone ) UR NOT ALONE hehehe that's what my friend would always say.

Before I am back here I do miss home a lot, kinda felt a bit home sick, well the feeling is like when you've been away too long you just need a shelter to go back too, rest, recharge and reclaim the lost in your soul so that you will be able to see things ahead better. I guess that's the definition of a home, after all we're mere mortals who's bounded by feelings aren't we?

So to those whose feeling like me, i've attached a pic of IPOH, taken from the hills of Mount Kledang, Menglembu, so for those who misses home do be reminded by the valley of IPOH surrounded by beautiful mountains where we once shared so much memories in growing up be it I know or don't know you :)















"Home is a place you grow up wanting to leave, and grow old wanting to get back to" ->I find it quite true like i say, mortals ..

No comments: