Karte.LX

I Like to Move It, Move It!

Yes! I finally get to watch this movie! Hey and I tell you I had a terrific time laughing at those lost animals from New York to Madagascar and ended up in Africa XD

Sometimes i do wonder, how can those animals be so chill? From Madagascar 1 those penguins have really made a deep impression on me, and yes! not forgetting King Julien, he really is a cool character!!

Though I know I am a bit late to watch cause some of my friends have watched it before it's released date but I still enjoy it so much, and I failed to watch alone thanks to ma 'bud' that came along :) We even had Move It Mcflurry, hahaha

*Hey bud, if you're reading this post, maybe one day we shall have double cheese burger hee^^ -> as supper hahaha,

So that pretty wraps up my day besides a whole day of biscuits making, yup, I'm helping out my family in biscuits making, so well the next post i'll be talking about my biscuits :) stay tuned .. till then .. Keep On Moving, I Like to Move It Move It !


No comments: