Karte.LIII


Back and here again,

If you would look at the picture beside, i've not been updating my blog so frequent, month of october and november was really busy. So barely had time to upload any posts, but I AM BACK!!!

Before i get emo or start with all my posts bout my crazy philosophies, i first blurt out what ever happened for these past 2 months. Well for the record, i managed to somehow disappeared myself from the world for bout 2- 3 weeks which i don't remember how have i disappeared myself Xp.

Well, it's been another great and disastrous sem, so from here i would like to express my appreciation towards all my buddies out there who's been with me with the struggle to get through this semester. So buddies out there you all should know who you are rite?

As i said, Great yet Disastrous sem, I guess those whom are with me should know and as for those who aren't with me also should feel the same right? but i guess i'm just happy that i came out alive.

Why it's a Great sem? One simple reason, buddies are always by my side, they are like your brothers and sisters of war Xp

Why a Disastrous Sem? Lots of reasons to it but i'll just state a few, as usual beginning of the sem i was hoping i'll do well for this semester, it all went well until SE. SE which stands for Fundamentals of Software Engineering, gave me a hard, it was the worst failure throughout the years i'm in uni, therefore .. DISASTER

Then came the emo attack which happened a few times when i was alone, hate emo attacks, don't think guys don't have emo attacks, it happens as well, it's actually quite a different sem this time. To me everything was different ... so how different it was, guess maybe when i'm emo i'll write about it just that now i'm too neutral back in ipoh so my body charges are neutralised not too negative not too positive as well :)

All right so i guess i'll write this much first, stay tune for next post :) ..

Expect nothing, live frugally on surprise.-Alice Walker-

No comments: