My Personality Report

Hie ppl! When i woke up this afternoon my friend(Yin Be) gave me this site to test my personality and I think it's quite true about myself. Wished to know what you all think, the result is below

My Personality


Neuroticism
27
Extraversion
79
Openness to Experience
49
Agreeableness
84
Conscientiousness
66

You rarely get angry and it takes a lot to make you angry, however you feel strong cravings and urges that you have difficulty resisting. You tend to prefer short-term pleasures and rewards over long-term consequences. You are an active group participant but usually prefer to let someone else be the group leader. You prefer dealing with either people or things rather than ideas. You regard intellectual exercises as a waste of your time. You do not like to claim that you are better than other people, and generally shy from talking yourself up, however there are times when you believe that a certain amount of deception in social relationships is necessary, however you are mostly candid, frank and sincere. People find it moderately easy to relate to you. You take your time when making decisions and will deliberate on all the possible consequences and alternatives.



Take a Personality Test now or view the full Personality Report.

The best Buying Pet Gifts.

No comments: