Lurve to Dance


Passion is a word i would describe myself when it comes to dancing, yeah i do lurve dancing! it's so cool cause i can dance to the beat or groove to the tune!

As much i have passion to dance, i think i've missed a lot of dance classes when i am in KL. If you were to check out my_friendster photos there was my last performance in Perak for the Perak Cultural Show where i was in the modern dance 2 years back. Looking back boy do i miss those times but well life goes on.

Alraitee talk bout the present state, so i went for the usual dance practices back in Ipoh as i am having vacation for 3 weeks and it's my last week in Ipoh I decided to go for the dance practice which is held weekly. Man! to my surprise the warm up was killing like chinese would say hellish training :) but luckily i managed to pull it through that one hour of "hellish training". After that 1 hour of warm up, i think i can't feel my legs anymore, in a way i felt comfortable for finally get to exercise, but on the other side i know i'll suffer the consequences the next day.

So my predictions came through, my whole body aches due to my old rusted machine called my body which i forced to work on it hahaha .. but it was a good exercise overall!! so ppl out there get ur lazy ass up and start doing some exercise NOW!

No comments: