Adioz Holz!

So, i am back in KL, when people say time flies the statement is really true though in Ipoh you can practically count forever to reach an hour but here, an hour flies by like a minute. In a blink of an eye an hour had passed.

But what i am not going to tell you all how time flies as you all should know better right? I think i would rather write about how i passed my time.

Here's my experience for the 3 weeks holidays during my semester break. During the first week, I was so happy that i reached Ipoh as in i know the coming 3 weeks of holidays will be a total stress relieve session for me or maybe anyone could ever asked for more. I have friends who's having 3 months of holidays during that time i was so envious of them for I was thinking i want a holiday as long as possible but later it changed my thoughts. So i'll elaborate more why it changed my thoughts of having longer holidays.

First week, I had plans! Yup back to old days where I would always play with my guitar. My finger hurts but it does not stop me from doing so, well eventually i caught up back with my basic guitar skills hahaha but I am no expert, I just like to strum songs while I sing to myself *paiseh hahaha.

Second week, o0o gosh bored with guitar dee feeling pathetic cause i had already lost count on the days hahaha. All i know is I woke up everyday it's a holiday hahaha, so I kept on thinking of ideas to work on and thanks to my cousin brother Wei Kit, yes! he gave me something to ponder and worked on so i've started my blog hahaha though it's nothing much but at least i've started something and i'll persevere on doing so.

Third week, after started out with my blog well the thirst to learn more creeps up my spine so i messed and toyed with the layout, did a bit of trial an error so wuah lah here's the layout though it's not fully editted by me but i did abit of addons like the links on top of the banner which u all can click on. Maybe I am dumb but trust me it took me almost a week to just stare at the codes and learn from it trying to tell me wut is that all about. Gosh!

So that practically ends my holidays along the way, I just don't want to mention bout it but thanks to Andrew(budakz!) I get to really spend some of my time rather than sitting at home and staring at the computer screen whole day thanks bro! Also not to be forgotten Ar Bengz who came back right in time before I leave to KL which I think we spent some quality time together and also Jaime which we practically joked all the way while talking to her hahaha ..

And crap i forgot to took pictures but nevermind memories remains in my head still fresh. Lastly I would like to bid farewell to my holidays and as this sem starts I am glad I meeting back with my gang in Uni! CHEERZ !

No comments: