Karte.I

Wow it's been a week since i've posted dee hehehe it's been an eventful week! Mostly memorable and less not memorable ..

First off at last out of the targets that i've set for this past 2 years I am proud to say i've managed to achieved 1 ! Without my buddies around me and of course my family and my darling i would not have been able to accomplished it today~! The accomplishment i am talking about is my results i wouldn't dare to say it's really good but atleast it's a big leap for me. Yup! And gang well done and congrats on the results you all have obtained "summer comes after winter" what hard work you all have put in has been rewarded in the best manner! XD really glad! So continue to strive and aim for higher goals we have 2 more years to go so GOGOGOGO!

Really had fun through out the week, even went for sushi but i think it was not worth it paying that price :( but nevermind "don't try, don't know". So recommendation to those who's looking for good and budget sushi go for buffet sushi or sushi king hahaha.. if you all are feeling more adventurous and have alot of cash in hand then maybe you all can go for more high class ones like in The Gardens *peace

Those are the 2 most memorable things that happened to me and as for the unmemorable .. forgot dee :) if not it wun be called unmemorable rite? hahaha

I'll stop here for now, and i'll blog more in later posts cause i think if i write a longer blog then i am afraid you all might get too eye sore seeing the words ~

"Don't ever say NO when you've never tried thinking about YES"

No comments: