Karte.III

I knew it'll be boring during special sem yet I am still forced to take it what to do the subject can't be taken during long sems so have to.

Well, here's the common thing about special semester
1. at most 2 subjects per day
2.less than 5 hrs of class in my case only 2 hrs perday
3.ample of free time sit at home looking into 4 blank walls

And this is the special thing about my special sem 07/08
1.semangat lecturer, speaks common our generation language
2.lecturer uses cool expressions eg, screwed up,damn, and my fav shit XD
3.had 1hr 30mins of quiz! WOW!

So that raps up pretty much of my special semester!LOL

1 comment:

Alif said...

whylah this kinda lecturers are not in COE....
COE lecturers are good in "killing" ppl by their stare....
1st sem degree showed me all the pain.....

anyway enjoy ur classes bro..tc n adioz...