Karte.LXXXVIII

Internship Week 2

As i've said earlier, i'll update my blog weekly about my internship, o0o yeah i forgot to snap a pic of what I did in my project till now, well guess i was busy over the weekend :) 

Anyway nothing really extraordinary happened throughout tha
t weekend. But there is this day where I'm really happy for mah brada Andrew Lee :) He's finally graduate !!!! Yeah i received this while i was working


I'M FINALLY GRADUATE!!!!  - by Andrew Lee

YUP! for some reason i think both of us liked this pic alot kakakakka 

Neway bro! all the best in your undertakings and may you be successful as you lead on to your next chapter of your life :) I'll be joining ya real soon don't worry Xp

SO back to work, I've finally finished most of the common functions in the project, now in 3rd week, the real hard part begans, but i'm still training my best to learn as much as possible within this 3 moths or rather 10 weeks left ...  

I guess so much for week 2 of problem solving internship life :) 

*there's always loop holes in every problem, its just whether we notice the smallest or the most basic thing in solving that problem or not. Therefore, don't look far, it might just be under your nose -Yangkee-

No comments: