Karte.LXXXVII

Journeys and Crossroads

I realised,
We were meant to walk different paths
Even if we might meet at a crossroad
Its just a stop momentarily
To speak of our journey
But we still are aiming at different destinations

How many would actually walk with you
Maybe I'll walk down this path 
To guide you through the stony edges
And still you will go different direction
A guidance is also momentary

Maybe we will come to another crossroad
But how many crossroads will we meet? 
How many crossroads to determine our destination? 
Till then the undefined time will proof

I need to continue my journey now 
May we meet again at the crossroad

2 comments:

Vi Vio Violet~ said...

Okie.."ll c ya de. ^^

Yangkee said...

haiyo, you so clumsy, you won't see me there, you'll accidentally bump onto me head on kakakaka ..
then kepala bengkak dee XD