Karte.LXXXVI

Internship Week I

So, I gave some thoughts into what should I blog lately, therefore I've decide to note down my internship experience weekly :) it'll be easier for me, if i do it daily it might get too boring and I don't think i'll be able to write anything after i return from work cause i'll be dread tired already 

So, this is practically my first weekend spending as a full time worker, and somehow i felt life can not get this less stressful, I have to do something i liked, therefore, went to library get some books to read up more about the application that i'll be developing

Back in work, yeah day 1 was hard for me, get up early morning, not sure what i'll be anticipating, but it was quite interesting as day 1 itself i've started creating interfaces for my application but i know its still far to go. Wish i could create a snap shot to show what i've developed, but nevermind, soon soon :) 

Interesting things that happened during the week, well for starters I'm experiencing a relaxing yet stressful environment at work. Why say so? Getting to work place was a relaxing one, colleagues were friendly, Raymond(My Supervisor), Jessica and Kho. Best part is, I was treated to lunch twice by my superiors, thanks Raymond and Kho! 

Stressful in a way that when work starts, I am focusing on the things that i need to developed sometimes I can go for hours without looking else where but the laptop screen. When there are complications that's the worst part, really finding it hard to solve but if the problem is solved it somehow gave a sense of satisfaction to myself:) . Basically, life as a programmer is just to sit and program, at times you'll just program till you won't want to leave the chair, maybe this is called momentum is guess. 

All in all, it was an interesting week 1, there's 13 weeks to go, lets see what difference i'll be able to do to myself being a programmer, its either i like or i'll dislike it. :) 


1 comment:

Angel Wong said...

=)
Have an enjoyable 13 weeks in intern, ya!!