Karte.LXXXIX

Internship Week 3 And 4
Time Flies..

So, in this recent post, i've decided to give a theme for my internship blogs :) Somehow I find that with themes its easier for me to remember and easier for readers to understand what I am trying to convey in my journey of being an intern so far.

So as I have stated like the theme, "Time Flies" yup it does. In just a blink of an eye 2 weeks had passed me by and there are 2 major unforgettable events that happened.
1)Week 4, Internet connection down! to most of you maybe you find it that its not that serious but to me.. I felt miserable :(
2)Most important, I hoped time can goes by slowly as I had to sit and watch as day dawns, it draws closer to the fact that my dad will be leaving to Indonesia. Goodbyes are always hard but when there is good byes there will always be "hies" so i guess that's the best way to comfort myself for the time being on how to deal with departures

As for work in week 3 and week 4, yes! i've almost at completion of my 1st task in my project. hopefully by week 5 i would get evaluated of my task by my supervisor and proceed further. For those who's still pondering what my project is, I've developed an excel - liked application from scratch :) its one big leap for Yangkee yeah! i've been debugging and developing it non-stop hehehe .. but i felt its not enough, and i will proceed on learning more things

"As long as we don't try something new, We won't grow"

Btw, I'm proud to say I am celebrating my first Labor Day hahaha which my colleague had been reminding me that Friday,1st of May is a holiday hahaha well to me its just another holiday i guess, I've been to work for only 4 days which dun seem to be long .. Again time flies ...

Stay tune for week 5 :) let you all know bout my task completion :)

No comments: