Karte.XXXV

Hiez! .. this blog is special, ya wanna know why? coz i posted it from my lab hahaha .. yup continuation from the previous blog .. week 2 of my classes ..

It's only week 2 and assignments kept pouring in! had one assignment last week which is to pass up the this week on friday (from my beloved database systems) and today she just added another one which is to pass up next tuesday and god i can imagine loads of assignment piling up till it'll drown me sooner or later :(.

Well today is only Tuesday and I was suppose to upload another post earlier, due to my 'big-headed-prawness' i forgot to grab my camera from my friends car.. it's gonna be a busy busy week this week2 of sem2 .. lots of stuff coming up and ya know what i am going home this weeked :) yippee miss homey so muchie! So stay tune for my post that was to be uploaded hahaha or to be uploaded :P

No comments: