Karte.XXXI

Human Technology Love Affair

Yup!! It's one of those another sleepless night again hahaha .. I wanted so bad to sleep again tonight ... but well eventually what they say is so true .. "Man proposes, God disposes" maybe I can't sleep for a reason, which I don't actually know why but it doesn't matter

So as usual I'll just sit in front of my dear(computer) well this night is different, she didn't sang songs to comfort my soul, instead I was looking at her I think through out the night ... thinking wow ain't she beautiful hahaha jk jk nee .. well I was watching erm listening to TVB Drama but eventually i fell in love with the theme song which was in piano i don't exactly know the name but i went and searched on lime wire and thankfully to those uploaders i got to download it and again it sent comfort to the soul and to add to it stumbled upon another song by evanescence - restless.

I searched for the lyrics but it didn't actually meant anything which led to restless but the song has a dark side of it, don't know somehow i felt it. It's really cool hahaha so guys if you all are free do go download and listen hahaha it's extremely recommended just for listening not singing hahaha .. ENJOY :)

Well finally, it ends up that once again i have to thank my dear computer i got to find another song, though i don't actually know who is jimmy lin .. but this song called "wo bu hou hui" which means I don't regret is another cool song i stumbled upon tonight. Love my comp alot. Another sleepless night where i had an affair with technology.

No comments: