Karte.XXXIII

Sem started for 1 week dee .. another 14 weeks to go.. Gosh and I tell you it's not going to be an easy sem. Below I posted my current pic and guess what with my length of hair the lecturer of my database system course asked me to 'kerat'! i mean wth?! yup this was the face i showed my friend when she asked me to 'kerat' my rambut ! =.='

OK besides that, when i entered the class, (still database system) to the shock of my life , we were called to stand up and sing the song of my uni. omg ..... the normal expression .. stunned liaw

All of the classes are somewhat demanding, guess it's just going to be another tsunami sem .. hahaha where there's horror everywhere, zombies coming to class, ppl dead, plunder everywhere, havoc around the faculty, yada yada yada ...

Come to think of it, positive thinking ... It's going to be a challenging sem and once again we will emerge as successors and create miracles. Talked bout miracles .. if we throw an egg down the floor 100 times if one time it doesn't break it's miracle well it's not miracles actually it's based on effort on how much we put in to make ourselves better. Guess this sem will be interesting. Therefore get that lazy arse moving and keep pumping your efforts to the max until you just drop dead and shut down. I guess that's how it will be :)

Things that you don't put effort or your fullest attention to it you won't feel the difference or you won't see the difference in it. Like what i've always quoted "when the going gets tough, the tough gets going!" and in one of my lectures, the prof said .. humans can bend and stretch it depends on us whether do we want or not. If you don't do so now, till you're old you'll regret it. Bend and stretch to the max when we are still young. Bak kata pepatah "Melentur buluh biars dari rebungnya".

As a conclusion I guess I'll have to bend and stretch again :)

No comments: