Karte.CVII

English? Manglish More ..

chee: just now got 3 cars accident
infront my vi then middle proton saga then behind is satria
hahaha
the satria bang the proton until it went under it hahaha

*the above language is what i used to describe an accident to my friend ... totally broken, and i don't know how I got the style of writing that way... I guess its the effect of bad practice chatting online since lower secondary days .. well to make up to it

refined version

I witnessed an accident earlier along a highway as I was on my way back from work. The accident involved 3 cars.
From what I witnessed, the first car, a Myvi was hitted from behind by a Proton Saga and followed up by a Proton Satria. The MyVi wasn't badly damaged then were only a small area dented compared to the Proton Satria because the hood of the Proton Satria was stucked beneath the bonnet of the 2nd car, Proton Saga.

-end-

somehow i think that my refined version gives out more information compare to my 'chatting' version. Oh well .. moral of the story is, don't tail gate other cars too near, we would not know what's happening in front.

Drive safe people =)

2 comments:

jessky said...

really funny...but chatting way is like that...xD "the satria bang the proton until it went under it", hahaha...cos it's the easiest way to let people understand...but bcos of the "manglish", people nowadays use more manglish than english...bcos of some bad habits on chatting...by not wasting their energy to translate better english..ahah...
hahaha...by the way...ur refine version is better!!!

Yangkee said...

hahaha, its called technical writing Xp