Karte.CIV

If the programming don't worn you out, the travelling does.

Yes exactly like my title, i'm currently having courses in shah alam, and to travel 56km daily to work for 5 days in 3 months .. i guess my body needs to do alot of adjusting, plus with the 9 - 5pm programming daily and focusing hahaha .. its really mentally exhausting but i'm kind of glad cause the classes were interesting enough, and i must compliment my instructor for being very skillful and knowledgeable. Thanks

Aside from that, random things that i'm going to talk about will be my wax! gosh, being the value for money me, i decided to purchase this wax (ball shaped) definitely you guys won't miss it in the stores. Its rm9 cheaper than my previous wax but every morning, as i'm using it to wax my hair, i would look at the mirror and start complaining to myself why on earth have i bought it .. -.- gosh but what's done is done, guess i'll have to stick to it for quite sometime, can't help it though hahahaha ...

Just wanted to release my grudge towards that wax, which was entirely my fault on my blog hahaha.

Guys be sure not to get that wax, you're in for a terrible experience cause the substance ain't like wax at all, its like a mixture of don't know what with cream .... sad ....

No comments: