Karte.CIII

Hie blog,
Yup, its been a while, its the same things i've written since my last post yeah, its really been a while though

Just a lil update bout myself, yeah i've graduated, from what i had done through out my studying life i guess i somehow achieved something, managed to pick myself up after several falls in my life but i think can't be too comfortable with myself yet, its another 40 ++ years to struggle ahead. Come to think of it, you have max 20years to study, starting from kindergarden, primary, secondary, degree, masters and phd .. or maybe some other things, all you have to do is just to invest 20years of your short stay on this earth to maybe guarantee another 40years of less struggle ahead, well its kind of a reflection of myself, i practically wasted 1/2 of my study life so i guess i'll have to work my ass out for another 40 years well, being the optimistic me, maybe another 20 years of life where others might be able to achieve in just 5 years? well who knows what might the future will unfold for us, but you just got to look up and look forward for what are the challenges it might bring in the future.

So got to stay strong and stay heads up =)

Well since i'm writing, i'm going to also take this opportunity to thank all my beloved buddies out there, who's been so supportive of me throughout my years in university, gosh you guys are really the best! non can replace you all, once my buddy ( we call him big G) when he's in course he'll be looking for the gang, and hell am i missing it, now i'm also taking courses but it does not feel any near the same after the classes, just.. melancholic when i'm driving home...
hahaha miss those times when we're lingering in the uni and especially times in cendi, though its a short stay but its enough to engrave deep memories right down in our hearts =) Guys, and Gals .. you guys are the best! now and forever =) Do keep in touch always if you all are reading this blog ok?

Guess i better stop here before i get too emo, there were alot of ups and downs throughout the time when i wasn't writing my blog, but we'll save it for later posts =). Probably will be a reminiscence of what i had been in my past =)

Cheerszzzzz

No comments: