Karte.XCIII

Internship Week 5 & 6
Every End Is A Beginning


I've officially finished my first project in the company which is a database editor using excel concept. Nothing great though cause all i did was implementing all the excel functions readily in the library or better known as components. Well that was week 5 for you

As for every end is a beginning, as soon as i've ended my 5th week 6th week was commenced with a meeting and again started my journey of programming into another level .. A new project was given and its pretty interesting as i will be experiencing all the stages of programming from development to deployment :)

Working life status so far is kinda fun just that at nights is rather boring but still life goes on no matter what. To add to the nights' misery the notorious mosquito clan kept robbing my blood and my sleep at the same time. I'm so gonna give them a big smack!!! ..

Well as this post was kind of late so I don't remember much of what happened the 2 past weeks. Maybe i'm really suffering from loosing short-term memory .. hahaha

No comments: