Karte.LXV

Good News

So, I headed back Ipoh on the Fri night with my cous sis, brother , though i was tired, drove midnight but still come to think of the home cooking and the fantastic plus satisfying food you can get in Ipoh, its really enough to wipe your boredom of driving back. Not to forget, meeting all my old school mates

As I reached Ipoh, my sister suggested to have supper (2am) at a place in town called Tuck Kee, I was so blur when i reached Ipoh after a whole tired day on Fri but as the food was served, the aroma awaked me, it's the home sense of feeling, the aroma of the food is just intriguing! I've posted a few picture, they're all in my stomach but you can savor the pictures

Presenting...
Wat Tan Hor

Fried Lo Shue Fun

Steamed Squid

Pork Balls aka 'Zhu Yok Yuen'

It was a good night's start and the food journey continues with my family, I didn't took any pictures then though, but if you really made a trip down to IPoh i can guarantee you that it will definitely be satisfying!

No comments: