Karte.LXIV

BOLT! ZOOM ZOOM

I still can't watch my movie, Quanrantine, due to reason my friends would get freaked out easily if they're watching scary movies, so i'll have to wait another week till i can get friends who won't get freaked out from scary movies :)

So instead of Quanrantine, we settled for Bolt,The Super Dog kononnya la, we watched the 3D version, cost me RM17. It was quite an experience but i won't be returning for another 3D movie unless it's really really interesting, I would definitely go for 3D Quarantine, if there's one la hahaha

Back to Bolt, if it were to be compared with Madagascar 2, i guess Madagascar made me laughed alot where as Bolt is rather the animation with moral values, not to say Madagascar don't have but Bolt is presented in a more dramatical way, so at times there are parts i felt it's rather draggy. But luckily, there's Rhino, hahaha that furry guy made me laughed till my jaws hurt.

Therefore all in all, if you're looking for a good laugh i suggest Madagascar 2, but if you are looking for something bit more serious, Bolt but then again, both are animations so you should know what you're expecting :)


*Those specs, it keeps dropping, maybe my face ain't big enough, anyway don't loose it, penalty is RM150 ...

No comments: