Karte.XXIII

An Ending Is Not Necessarily An Ending, Every Ending Is A New Beginning.

Well, first off my special sem just ended, there's been turmoil and turbulence during this special sem. At the start, it was hard to cope with due to the reason for us being too free. Free till there's so much time to think of nonsense. It's pathetic! Really but now it has ended already and all of us are glad that it's finally over. Special semester is over embrace yourself for a new long semester! Therefore every ending is a new beginning.

This special semester will be my most unforgettable special semester. I realized a lot of things, but through the realization i found nothing that i understood. Confusing eh? Yeah that's why my blog is called crazy philosophies. There are things which sometimes i think i can't find a solution to myself as well. Through so much thinking at the end of the day all i got was stucked. I always tell my friend that solutions are based on ourselves and mainly affected by our opinion. If you ask people it only adds to the support but at the end of the day it's yourself that makes the call. But to me I find that sometimes i don't have that courage to make that decision. Crap rite? Sometimes life can be easy, it's just that we think too much of other things that adds to the contradiction, which gives us trouble to make decisions. Lame right?

I do feel a bit astray lately. It's like I am scattered apart, a few pieces here, a few pieces there. Should need sometime to pick up those missing pieces and grab hold of my life again! Memories will remain deep in me, but it's time to move on. Every ending will be a beginning.

No comments: