Karte.XIX

"A lot of people enjoy being dead. But they're not dead really--they're just backing away from life."


I am hereby officially tendering my resignation as an adult,
in order to accept the responsibilities of a 6-year-old.

The tax base is lower.

I want to be six again.

I want to go to McDonald's and think it's
the best place in the world to eat.

I want to sail sticks across a fresh mud puddle
and make waves with rocks.

I want to think M&Ms are better than money,
because you can eat them.

I want to play kickball during recess and stay up on Christmas
Eve waiting to hear Santa and Rudolph on the roof.

I long for the days when life was simple.

When all you knew were your colors, the addition tables and simple nursery rhymes, but it didn't bother you, because you didn't know what you didn't know, and you didn't care.

I want to go to school and have snack time, recess, gym and field trips.

I want to be happy, because I don't know what should make me upset.

I want to think the world is fair and everyone in it is honest and good.

There are things in life where we often overlooked when we have been in this journey called life for so long that sometimes we felt bored and sucky, but reminiscing the times when we were young we actually forgot how beautiful life was .. so after reading, have some time to think about how young and innocent we once were, forget about the frustrations that we have daily for it will come tomorrow as well but memories like this only happens once in our lifetime, think about it and eventually you will feel relaxed and maybe there are solutions to every problem we faced daily.

No comments: