Karte.CX

Updates, updates, updates

Oh well its been another few months since i've written on the blog again, as for me, a lot have been going on.

Its not easy to embrace this new phase of life after graduating, I noticed that being a fresh graduate and a fresh/noob work person can be quite challenging.

In the perspective of financial wise, I guess its one of the biggest struggle, given a salary which is just enough to make it through the month sometimes made it very hard to have savings. Its with savings only we can plan for the future but i guess again i'm trying to rush things through. Anyways, still looking and trying hard to budget budget budget =)

Well as for work matters and work load, i pretty much enjoy what i'm doing currently, though sometimes it could get a little messy and complicated but its going through the challenges and setting the complications straight thats what gives the satisfaction =) . Though easier said, but still i know i have loads/piles/heaps to pick up in order to get me to where i want to be one day.

Aside from the above, everything is pretty fine with me just that i'm lack of gym, gaining fats a lot *always get the comment "ei you fat ad" -.- ''''.

Oh ya, anyways i promised someone to write about her, and I'm looking forward to seeing her as I post this blog =) hope you'll read this hee^^

No comments: