Karte.LXXVII

Sad And Pissed

The news came to me bout 1045 after i did my subject pre - registration ...

*Phone rang,

Mom : where are you ( wonder why she asks this always Xp)

Me : Home lo

Mom : Drive safely ar, dun speed..

Me : (*wondering why she's saying this early in the morning) Ok, i don't speed

Mom : Do you know the kid that stayed a few blocks away from us? He met with an accident, his friend was driving this honda city, while taking a corner, lost control of his car and swayed into a parked lorry

Me : Omg ... how is the kid?

Mom : He and the girlfriend died on the spot .... During the funeral, all the deceased friends hugged their mom while crying... the mom cried the hardest, and according to the deceased father, his death was caused by a hard impact onto the brain....

Somehow something in my conscious told me I won't be seeing this kid anymore, maybe I shouldn't be calling him kid anymore, but in my mind, i saw him running around the streets of my house when he was so young, with his bicycle, with the parents till high school where he'd walk back to his house and till he started to drive a car with P license which embedded me with the impression that he is gonna be a kid forever in my memories...

But when I heard he is no longer within the street, the house he is in, the dog he loved so much, somehow i felt a certain pinch in my soul, even though i didn't had a chance to know him but feel his existence in my life.

Therefore, moral of the story is, don't speed your car, even though its a super solid car, it's not worth giving away your life or others life like that. To all drivers around the world, do not victimize your passengers just for the fun of speed, or else you will live with the guilt for the rest of you life. Just remember, its not easy to achieve what you have untill today, its even harder for our parents to raise us till this age, it takes more that 2 decades of patience, love and caring to do so. Cherish our life, because we owe it to our parents and to everyone whom loved us in this world.

* a moment of silence for the deceased ..

No comments: