Karte.LXVIII

FRIENDS

Question : Why family and friends are important?

Answer : Because we spend our most precious asset in our life with them, TIME

-Yang-

This is what i had learned throughout my time in my life, cherish and love your family and friends as they have been with you for most of your growing up, shared your laughter, shared your tears, grew with you. Don't let them down and they will be there for a lifetime, there's only one life time to cherish them as there won't be another lifetime with them.

Sometimes they may not be that understanding towards you, but if you see in their point of view, they might know you better than you knew yourself, you won't be able to see it but true friends do.

*Another post by me about the experiences I felt during this year 2009, it's going to be a long journey but the journey so far has been good with friends around, can never neglect the existence of true buddies around me. The road ahead may be blurred, but with you all around me, I guess we love the bumpiness we felt in our lives. =)

No comments: