Karte.XLVIII

Another week flickers by, though wave after waves of pressure hit me i'm still standing strong! At least it's subsiding now, but still the waves won't stop. I know after the calm weather storm will arise and it will be here soon. May I have the strength to stay strong to overcome this storm and for those out there who's experiencing the same thing as I do, don't worry 'You're Not Alone'!!! Virtually, We are together not in body but in mind and spirit! so don't give up the fight and fight on!!! We're born survivors and we will survive!!!!

On the other hand,
Mooncake Festival is up this weekend which means, mmm let me see .. MOONCAKE!!!! and Hahaha to have a reminiscence of the childhood memories, I am so gonna get a lantern ('tanglung') to play!! YIPPEE!!!!! and sambil sambil eat mooncake and as usual my very own interest, admire the moon hehehehe...

..ending of week 10..

No comments: