Karte.XI

It's been really tiring lately .. A very very hard struggle but I am so sure my leg muscles are building each day as i am really training them hard!

Since i came back from Ipoh i haven't stopped using them, poor thing .. I wonder if humans parts can be changed, then it'll be so convenient to us. Yeah ain't that convenient :D but the fact is we as humans must go through all the hardships before we can really ease ourselves. And struggling and surviving is a prove of our existence as humans. Sometimes people tend to think if we are an existence of a sleeping dreaming giant where we only live based on his/her unconsciousness. But to think of all the hardships we've been thru so far, do we really ponder that we are an existence of a larger being? I don't really think so.

To me I always believed that life is a struggle, where we would only learn the true meaning of sweet after we've really tasted bitterness. That i really have to thank my mom for always feeding me with all kinds of weird chinese medicine when i was small so now i can taste all sort of bitterness at ease . But that's only taste, when you talk about life's struggle, sometimes i do wonder if i can really go all out to struggle. Ponder ..

But what ever the life's situation, face it with a smile. At least a smile will lighten your burden or even ease your struggle so that you won't face your troubles with a frown.

Life is for living, don't worry about tomorrow, let's live for today





No comments: